Terms and Conditions
- Our duty is to create safe marketplace environment to protect both you, the Customer, and us, the Supplier. We have put in place rules to support this commitment.
- We are registered in England and Wales (Company number 12914395) and have main trading address at Unit A2 Sunshine Mills, Wortley Road, Leeds, LS12 3HT.
- By Placing an order, you warrant that: you are at least 18 years old, you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are fully aware of our Terms.
Prices and stock availability
- All the prices and transactions in pounds sterling. The payments we accept are Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and PayPal. Online prices do not always match store prices, and prices may also vary between selling platforms.
- All Products are subject to availability. If you order Products which are not available from stock, we will take reasonable steps to contact you to discuss how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the Products are available from stock, or cancel your order.
- The delivery costs will be calculated at the time you place the order. There could surcharge for remote locations and any other mode of transport or any special deliveries other than the standard delivery service we offer.
- If the delivery method is not possible or courier company does not accept the content of the shipment the Supplier could send the goods by another transport company or cancel the order.
- Most of the orders received before 2pm will be shipped same working.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the goods to the address you specified in your order.
- Each Product remains our property until you have paid for it in full or we have provided the Product to you (whichever occurs later), whereupon you will own the Product. On delivery of the Products to you or collection of the Products by you (as the case may be), the Products shall be at your risk and responsibility and you will be responsible for their safekeeping and we will not be responsible for any damage or fault arising from incorrect storage.
Cancelation and Return
- You may cancel your order for any reason before dispatch. The order can be cancelled and returned within 30 days after the date of delivery or collection with following exclusions:
- Products which are mixed to your requirements, or otherwise customised or made to your specifications will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered;
- Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered;
- Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery or collection.
- Products which are used, damaged, or missing any parts, or is damaged during return delivery because it wasn’t packaged correctly.
- If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund.
- If you’ve changed your mind and want to send the order back, you need to notify us and send it back within 10 business days, using tracked postage. Please provide tracking details to your return helps protect against delays or issues in the refund process. The Customer covers the postage costs.
- If a Customer returns an item, it should be returned in the same condition in which it was received, and it should include all items that were in the original package.
- The return address: SOLL AUTOMOTIVE PAINTS, Unit A2 Sunshine Mills, Wortley Road, Leeds, LS12 3HT
- If an item has been incorrectly supplied, received damaged or is faulty then all you need to do is follow the procedure above. We will cover the postage cost. If you have not opted for a refund, we will arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you.
- Upon receipt of the item(s) we will refund the full value of the goods and any carriage costs within 30 days.
- We have taken reasonable steps to describe colours as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the actual colour would reflect the description. There could be variation in shades or details that visually different from computer screen or description.
- Any information on our website about size, volume and weight as a guide only.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirements that such communications should be in writing.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data, or
- waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
Transfer of rights and obligations
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ‘Force Majeure’ Event. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control such as strikes, industrial actions, war, fire, explosions, flood, epidemic, impossibility to use transport or communication networks or legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Whilst great care has been taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, information as to price may be subject to change without notice. Without in any way reducing or affecting you statutory rights, SOLL AUTOMOTIVE PAINTS makes no representations or warranties either that the information in or accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current, nor of any other kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the products, information, materials or content including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and/or fitness of any product for a particular purpose.
- Your Statutory Rights are unaffected by anything appearing in these terms and conditions