Unit A2 Sunshine Mills,
Leeds, LS12 3HT
Phone : + 44 1134361236
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 09:00 – 16:00
SAT 09:00 – 12:00
SOLL FINE 2-pack finishing polyester putty for car repairs.
- Excelent adhesion to substrate
- Easy to apply
- Very smooth surface once sanded
Putty 0.5kg and Red Hardener
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminium after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated, galvanized steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, works primers and existing coatings in good condition.
- Wood substrate after flatting and degreasing.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80 – P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1-pack acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
Mixing ratio: 100 parts of putty : 2 parts of hardener (by weight)
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Layer thickness: Putty can be applied in several thick coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Sand the coating before application of next coat.
Pot life: It is necessary to use a putty in 5 – 6 min. at 20C.
Hardening time: 18 – 20 minutes at + 20C
Temperature below 20C significantly increases the hardening time.
Sanding: Coarse sanding (dry): P80 – P180. Finishing sanding (dry): P120 – P240.
Further works: Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2-pack polyester spraying fillers
- 2-pack wash primers
- 2-pack acryl fillers
- 2-pack epoxy fillers.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
Standard RED Hardener, With Additional WHITE Hardener