Unit A2 Sunshine Mills,
Leeds, LS12 3HT
Phone : + 44 1134361236
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 09:00 – 16:00
SAT 09:00 – 12:00
Putty 1kg + hardener
SOLL BLACK CARBON is a high quality carbon fiber reinforced polyester putty for car repairs. It is recommended for filling large dents and holes in vehicles, caravans and trailers.
- Exhibit superb adhesion to metal and plastic.
- Large hardness with high elasticity.
- Extremely short hardening time.
- Very good sanding properties.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminium after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated, galvanised steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, works primers and existing coatings in good condition.
- Wood substrate after flatting and degreasing.
Mixing ratio: 100 parts of putty : 2 parts of hardener (by weight).
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Layer thickness: Putty can be applied in several thick coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Sand the coating before application of next coat.
Pot life: It is necessary to use a putty in 3 – 4 min. at 20C.
Hardening time: 14 – 16 minutes at + 20C.
Temperature below 20C significantly increases the hardening time.
Sanding: Coarse sanding (dry): P80 – P180.
Further works: Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2-pack polyester putties.
- 2-pack polyester spraying fillers.